11 February 2009

And Away We Go

Hello Old Friend,

It seems at certain times in our lives we all get way too busy and neglect the things we find important. Not that i find you too terribly important, I've just been really busy. You know, with school, school and work it is just hard to find some down-time. No need to worry! You're the only blog for me.

Sure, I face book-- a lot, but that's not the same.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I hope, that in the future, I might could spend a little more time with you and little less with that awkward site--that used to be cool, but now everyone and their whole family has one, pets included, and it seems to be a way to live your life in a cyber mock-up of a conversation and not actual live your life that God Almighty has graciously given to you. A computer generated fantasy land where you are actually friends with every one. It's ruining our ability to communicate one to another. Just look at what it did to us! Not to mention--even though I'm about to--our ability to spell.

We are neglecting too and two for to and 2. Let's face it. Ur just getting lazy. Yes, U R 2 lazy to type actual words. Well, not you dear blog, Society in general-- If it really does exist.

Well Blog, so long for now.

3 comments:

dhunka said...

I am so glad that you and your blog have connected again...good luck! ha!

Mere Adkisson said...

Daniel Wayne I am so glad that you have decided to renew your commitment to Blog. If only you could encourage Allison to do the same. And thanks for the crossword help. And cleaning up the tea! :)

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.